WRISTWATCHES

07:28:00

                                   A TIMELY PERSPECTIVE 
                              


The beauty that a wristwatch brings to your outfit

Wristwatches -  a timely perspective indeed
Hi guys!!!

I know I’ve really been away for a long time, guess not too good for us and the blog. Like for real I’ve been very busy and few challenges tho with acquiring  necessary materials and etc to enhance the blog. Hope you pardon me…..Well enough of the deviation, let’s talk about the future right ?........*smiles*

To be honest with you, I’ve never really been into wristwatches and accessories.They were the very least of my concern. Back in the days during high school, I owned one and ever since it developed faults, that was it for wristwatches for me. I didn’t bother buying more and wasn’t particularly interested in owning any.

That’s it until my dad got me a very nice one with my favorite color ‘sea-green’ for a val gift. I had been seeing this wristwatch pop up all over instagram and fashion blogs. Yes!!!!. I really liked the look of the wristwatch and also delighted about it. Lol…..





                               


 Since am more attracted to masculine wrists, I ventured into going for this range, I really love the simple minimalist yet classy designs of wristwatches.
I remember following my uncle up and constantly disturbing and pestering over his new wristwatch (Michael kors) which I saw and loved at first sight. Trust me, the fact that I followed him up to give me or buy me similar was worth it.   Lol …..And guess what, he gave it up. My uncle is such a nice man....*smiles* 

                        



My wristwatch, my everything……not like I really wear one to check on time, It’s  just part of my fashion, like I suddenly can’t go a day or dress to go out without my wristwatch. It’s like a beautiful dress that adds more uniqueness to my attire…. Lol ….. even tho sometimes I’d be like, lemme go a day without it, but it’s like it calls on me saying “wouldn’t you look dapper with me” *smiles*  

Read more: Why Ripped Jean Is The New Normal In Fashion
     

                           What do you think about wristwatches???????
                                 Love it? Hate it? Couldn’t care less?

                                  SHARE, COMMENT......Lets connect!!!!!!




P.S.. IF YOU HEART THIS POST, FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM



visit our facebook page 
@luchydresshouse... for more photos on Timely perspective(Wristwatches)



LUCHY SAID SO....
                         

You Might Also Like

0 comments

#htmlcaption1 #htmlcaption2