Random Facts: Get To Know Me

13:45:00


Hello guys,
So I’ve received random emails about getting to know me better. Seeing as my blog is still relatively new, I have been thinking of this post for a long while now and this seems like a great way to keep close and get to know me better. Like I did a preamble here and promised here. Hope you enjoy reading the random facts about me.


I love music, alternatively rock is my favorite.


I am the first born of my parents.


I’m a bold person.


The majority of my wardrobe consists of white clothing. 


I love to dance.


I generally prefer vanilla to chocolate.


I’m a petite girl, 5.4.
 

I may look 17 or 18 but am actually twenty something.


I have a great sense of smell.


I eat very small portion of food even when am very hungry, no wonder i can't get fat.


I’m a clean freak, can’t stand dirt.


I laugh a lot.


I love to travel.

Okra soup is my favourite.
 
I love to wear denim and polo.

I enjoy sweet things more than I do savory.


I was born and raised in Nigeria.


Spiders are my biggest phobia.


I studied computer science.


My taste in books ranges from the classics to young adult fantasy novels.


I have 3 gorgeous sisters and 2 brothers.


I’m single but I have a special someone.


I’m a passionate and driven person, I get invested in whatever I set myself to do.


I love wearing glasses. Tom-ford is my favourite.


My favorite color is mint.



I have more of male friends than female.


When I’m home, am always in my room.


While everyone loves chicken, I don’t.


Perfumes are my best cosmetics.


The first thing I do when I get home is open the fridge.


I hope by now you virtually know a lot about me. If you need any clarification, please leave me a comment. I nominate you cuties to tell me about yourselves. I’ll really love to know you better…SHARE let’s CONNECT!!

You might also want to know Why I Chose Blogging.
And incase you missed the 5 Things I Can’t DoWithout post.



LUCHY SAID SO..

 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

#htmlcaption1 #htmlcaption2