Wrap Up-2017|| 2018 In View

23:40:00

Hello lovelies,

It’s only a few hours left before the year draws it’s curtains closed, all dreams and plans for 2017 is shut down as well hence, brought into the next year. Did i wish you a merry christmas? well here, merry christmas and a prospeous new year ahead.

This year especially for us in Nigeria, economically and security wise wasn’t as amazing as we needed it to be, but as a people, we should not lose hope but rather anticipate a better year ahead.
Currently Reading
There have not been much happenings in my life especially for 2017 but for life, I couldn’t have asked for anything better. I’ll love to say thank you all  for an amazing year together. Ya’ll that supported/indulged in my little growing space, readers, subscribers, followers, Luchydresshouse family, you guys have been awesome.



"A goal without a plan is just a wish".
As the title suggests, here’s a Wrap Up -2017 and 2018 in view:
  • My Life: The first lap started quite slow, especially as there was nothing to do for a fresh graduate, and then the NYSC came up, this was and is still the biggest deal for me in 2017. And even though this was my ultimate goal for the year, I had planned to undertake some tasks during my NYSC
2018 to-do list
  • On The Blog: Not much adjustments were made on the blog neither did I have much inspirations considering the one year scheme i'm into. Like, hey! I teach (place of primary assignment) prepare lesson notes for eleven classes, all thanks to NYSC. Nevertheless, more aspirations, targets and expectations in 2018.


Read Also: Positive Vibes Only
Lately, I’ve been thinking and scribbling down some things I want to get done next year and also some habits to leave behind in 2017. So if you are like me and haven’t  accomplished some things you planned for 2017, don’t lose hope, you could include them in your 2018 to-do list and work towards achieving them. It’s better late than never.
2018 not to-do
So cheers to a great 2018, I hope to bring better content next year. How was 2017 for you and what are you looking forward to in the new year? Please do let me know in the comment section. Let’s Connect!!

                                                       LUCHY

You Might Also Like

0 comments

#htmlcaption1 #htmlcaption2