Applying False Lashes X Steps To Make It Work

16:02:00


Hey guys!!
Even though I don’t particularly love to wear false lashes, I feel totally uncomfortable wearing them. Like, wearing false lashes comes with plenty of do(s) and don't(s). Wearing false lashes is just something worn occasionally, when I have a big to-go on my go-list but as soon as I get home, it’s off. Am a simple gurl anyway.

KEEP YOUR EYE LASHES LONG & YOUR STANDARDS HIGH

I have never applied false lashes without the lash bands lifting up at the tear duct or fall off before time, they are just heavy and synthetic.

False lashes are absolutely cool and adds a flavour to a makeover, I definitely love the good look when properly applied by a pro. There is this part of me that just don't like seeing lashes on fair ladies, just don't fit for me.

So,If you are either  a lash lover or a makeup artist, then here’s a peek of easy steps to apply false lashes so it don’t look all fake.

Step1: Measure
Measure the lash band to create a large individual lash. The strip should start where your natural bulk of eye lashes begin. 

Step2: Trim to fit
Always remember, if you have to trim your lashes, do it from the outside edge and don’t cut through the lashes, cut at the vein.

Step3: Add Adhesive (Glue)
From the adhesive applicator, apply from corner to corner, dot a thin layer of glue. Wait a few seconds.


Step4: Apply lashes
Look down and press the lashes against your lash line in the centre, outer edge and inner corner. Press the strip lash down on your natural lashes so it don’t end up with a strip of skin between your lashes and the false lashes. You can either use tweezers or I prefer using finger tips.


I always prefer my false lashes scanty, not long, to give a natural finish and gorgeous look.

Watch video for tutorial 

So, see you next time…


What do you think of false lashes, love it, hate it, don’t care. Leave me your thought, SHARE, let’s CONNECT!!!


LUCHY SAID SO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

#htmlcaption1 #htmlcaption2